Parent, Player, and Volunteering Information

No Concessions this Fall.

Concessions Sign-Up for ALL Home Events 

Home Events:

Important Forms for the Player

The following are items every player MUST have before tryouts.
Players will not be able to participate in tryouts or practices until the coaches have received a permit from the player.

Physical card: also includes medical insurance information & parent/legal guardian permission. 
  • The first year of participation… athletes must complete the WIAA – Physical Examination Card (green), which includes a signature from a physician and a parent/guardian. Students must have had a physical after 4/1/2015 in order to participate.
  • The second year of competition… athletes must complete the WIAA – Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card (ivory), which does not require a physician signature, but does require a parent signature. 
  • Parents must have health insurance in order for their child to participate. Those without insurance must purchase an insurance plan with the High School – ask for a brochure.  This form must be turned in with the payment before students can participate.
- Pay the $75 participation fee (checks payable to SDSM) and receive the Athletic Practice Permit to present to the coach at 
the first practice. Without the practice permit, students will not be allowed to participate.

- Parent/Guardian and student must also fill out two required WIAA forms:  Concussion Information & Eligibility Information.

If you need these forms or have questions about them, please contact the South Milwaukee Activities/Athletic Office from 7:30am to 3:30pm at (414) 766-5117 or (414) 766-5070.